The Cloning Experiment
Have you ever wished there were two of you? We are on the verge of a breakthrough that will allow us to clone humans, but we need your help to complete the experiment.
Up to 8 will enter...up to 9 will leave. Choose wisely when selecting a member of your group to clone! The Cloning Experiment - now open!
The Cloning Experiment also has a Junior version for kids ages 7-12. See our kids page for more information.
Caring For Your Clone
Having a clone requires a lot of responsibility, so if you succeed at The Cloning Experiment, Code Breakers wants you to be prepared. Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of your clone:
- Never attempt to clone your clone.
- At dinnertime, substitute in your clone to finish your vegetables.
- Never make fun of your clone for not having a belly button.
- Clones are only 97% identical. For a happy and productive clone please allot 3% of its time for private individual pursuits.
- To claim your clone as a dependent, you must complete form 1099-CLONE and provide a dated Code Breakers receipt.
- Never share your Social Security number with your clone.
- Wash your clone separately in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- Never feed your clone after midnight.
Already played The Cloning Experiment? Code Breakers also offers another escape room called Return To Planet Earth. Check it out!